The Norfolk Innovation Awards will celebrate the work of our young people, our students, our staff and our institutions and showcase the best of what Norfolk offers in these areas. The awards will take place on Thursday 19th March 2015 .
There are the following Awards in 2015:
- Best Achiever – Years 8 and 9
- Best GCSE Science Project
- Best A Level Science Project
- Most Inspiring Junior School Science Teacher
- Most Inspiring Senior School Science Teacher
- Most Dedicated School Science Technician
- School which Achieves Most with Least
- Best Innovation Idea
- Best Idea for a Commercial Innovation
- Lifetime Achievement Award – for Services to Science, Technology and Innovation in Norfolk
How to apply
Please do apply! Visit www.wymondhamhigh.co.uk and click on the link This is our opportunity to show just how innovative Norfolk really is!!
There are a range of prizes on offer:
- Work experience opportunities for students
- Cash prizes
- Opportunities to meet potential investors
- Visits to sponsoring companies
- ……. and a whole lot more
Some Award winners will experience the use of state-of-the-art technologies through visits here in Norfolk and further afield; others will meet in “Dragon’s Den” style environments to present to possible “Angel” investors. Some of our student winners will get a placement at the sponsor’s work premises.
There truly is something for everyone in this exciting new initiative.
We are extremely grateful for all of our sponsors:
Norwich Research Park
Hethel Engineering Centre
Institute of Food Research